CALL US 03 5221 3408

Provides relief grants for paying overdue energy or water bills for low-income Victorians experiencing unexpected hardship.

The grant provides help to pay a mains electricity, gas or water bill that is overdue due to a temporary financial crisis.

Location: Victoria

Who Can Apply:

  • Individual

Amount: up to $1,300

You must hold at least one of the following concession cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card

If you don’t have one of these cards but are part of a low-income household, you may also be able to apply. Your retailer will ask you some questions to check if you are eligible before issuing a form. The grant is available to renters and homeowners.

You can receive a maximum of $650 on each utility type in a two-year period (or $1,300 for households with a single source of energy (for example, electricity only)

22JIG is a specialist consulting agency helping your business access training subsidies and accessible grants. Most businesses don’t know of the available fundings introduced by the Government.